April 13, 2015

Tartelettes...healthy, mini & veggie




Hey there!
Do you know quiche?? It’s like pie but savory. :)
I really like veggie quiche but I don’t really do it that often because it takes it’s time. Making the crust, let it sit, prepare the veggies, bake… I always ended up eating my veggies raw. :) By the way…the crust (aka the best piece) doesn’t really count as low-calorie food.

But now I discovered a quicker version which is as delicious (eventhough we drop the crust) and I think a little healthier too!
Moreover these tartelettes are pretty variable because you can use whatever veggies you like or have at home. I used zucchini (an all time favorite of mine) and potatoes because the complex carbohydrates will keep you satisfied for a longer period.

Before we start I have to thank my godmother for these incredibly cool tartelette moulds you gonna see in the pics. They are so handy and so colorfull!! …THANK YOU!!!
(If you don’t have such a nice godmother who gave you tartelette moulds for Christmas you can use a muffin tin as well.)

So now let’s do this:


Wash one zucchini and three potatoes carefully. Then slice up.
Place one cup of milk, three eggs and one tablespoon of olive oil in a big bowl. Mix until everything is well combined. Add a little salt and pepper and let it sit for a couple of minutes.




Take your tartelette moulds and place about five to six potato slices in it. Continue with the zucchini slices. Then add some grated cheese and pur over the egg mixture afterwards. Be careful when pouring over the egg mix…you don’t wanna flush away anything.





Place all of your tartelettes in the oven and bake until the eggs are solid. This will take about 15-20 minutes at 150°C [302F]. Remove from the oven and place them on a plate or serve them in the mould.



I like to eat mine with some raw veggies but you can eat them with nearly everything you heart desires.


I hope you enjoy!
According to my boyfriend they taste “vui guad!” …which means extremely delicious!
Tell me how they taste and if you liked them! I’d love to read some great comments.

xo
Andrea

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen