Februar 09, 2015

Quick and healthy...oven baked ricotta on salad




Lately I was quite busy…I had to finish last details in my new appartment…I had an exam and there were my sports classes as well.

That’s why I didn’t really had time to cook. But since we all had to eat I enjoyed a lot of quick meals recently.
They are quick, they are easy and they taste a few hours later / in the evening as good as freshly made.

Today I’m bringing you my favorite of all these quick meals. 

Oven baked ricotta on salad with dried tomatoes, croutons and rosé sugar (you know…because of Valentine’s Day :P )
 


Sounds mouth watering, right?

So let’s get started!
Here are the directions:
Start with preparing the ricotta mass: Blend one cup of ricotta cheese and two eggs together in a bowl.


Add salt and black pepper and spread the mix in about four muffin moulds. (I used a “Gugelhupf” mould as you can see in the pictures…choose whatever you like best and whatever you have.)
Place them in the oven and bake until they are solid. This will take about 15-20 minutes at 150°C.


Meanwhile you can make the croutons. Dice up two thick slices of wholegrain bread. Put them in a hot pan (without oil) and roast until they’re crispy.


In this place I wanna give special thanks to my boyfriend’s mother who always has freshly homemade bread for me! It’s delicious and obviously it tastes as croutons as good as freshly made. THANK YOU!


Now it’s time to prepare the salad. I took a mix of some greens and radicchio cut them and put them in a big bowl. For dressing I just mixed a dash of vinegar, a dash of olive oil and salt together. I added a pinch of rosé sugar and poured it over my salad. Toss until everything is covered, put a little bit out on plate and spread your croutons, some diced dried tomatoes and some roasted cashews on.
Then remove your oven ricotta from the moulds carefully, sprinkle with a little pinch of rosé sugar and place one on the salad.

...and here we go!


Special tip: This nice little recipe is also perfect for Valentine’s Day! Maybe you wanna eat a small and healthy salad before moving on to all the chocolate. ;)



Here are all the ingredients again:

 

Enjoy your oven baked ricotta, your salad and Valentin’s Day!
 


xo
Andrea 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen